Thursday 11 October 2012

Flying pig...[s]

They went out to Tours the other day... to see off a guest....
and went for a meal near the station...
a restaurant called "Le Chien Jaune".

When they came back, they were moaning about the tough steak...
I wouldn't have...
all we get is things that have about 4% 'real' meat....
the rest is probably minced up bone and pressure wash collected fibre and connective tissue...
I think you humans call the last one 'gristle'?

Mind you, the Staffette was weighing out some mince... for them, please note... this afternoon.
Having bagged it up, she saw a bit that she'd missed... so she put it in my bowl...
expecting me to go all purr-purr.... IT WASN'T EVEN COOKED!! Huh!!
Mind you, my brother then went and ate it... but he eats Voles!

Anyway...
on the Staff's picture area I found these....
and realised why the meat was tough...
the real money paid for the artist!

l'accordioniste

Cheers, Santé, Oopyourza!!
The chase is on!!
You'll have to click on this one....
to see all the detail!

No comments: