Thursday 16 February 2012

Thoughts from an armchair....

What does a cat have to do around here to get near the laptop...
and I like a bit of lap! {Actually I like a lot of lap}
That ginger whinger is still around, more's the pity.
Seems my brother is begin to think he's not too bad... fool!
I'm glad that snow's gone....
having both of them indoors was getting on my nerves...
now at least they are both out and about a bit.
Means I get more lap too.

Some other humans came visiting today...
they had a dog with them...
Baron tells me that it was excitable...
he was outside when they let it out of their car.
I wasn't.

Me outside....
only when it suits me to go...
today wasn't one of them.
I did go and look at the snow though...
interesting stuff...
looks like dandruff, tastes like water on the rocks.
I managed to comment on someone else's site today... they'd noticed my thoughts!

No comments: